Saturday, April 03, 2010

Shatnerday: what went wrong

So I thought I was going to be clever today.  I was going to use the 'click here to read the rest of the post' feature to hide a couple NSFW Shatnerday pictures.  One was a photo of Mr. Shatner photographing a nude woman.  The other pic was a pair of stills from a love scene with Ms. Angie Dickinson.  No big whoop, I just thought the 'after the jump' thingy would be a good way to post the pictures without getting people into trouble at work for looking at the nude female form.

Unfortunately, the RSS feed picked up the pictures and published them on the blogs of people who had there blogrolls set up to display thumbnails.  I had not foreseen that.  Once I was aware of the problem I pulled the post.  Please accept my apologies for the unexpected boobies.

14 comments:

  1. I am sad they went away:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unexpected boobies, is such a nice, happy thought...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was Jonesing for my Shatner all morning!

    You have to be more careful man,
    I need my fix . . . .

    Today, I blogged about
    Green Martians

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, man. I thought they were great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great replacement photo. Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, at least you gave us a classic post title. haha. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad! That little sneak-peek really made my day! Well, morning... something... =P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could see the pic in my blog roll, but it was somehow centered in such a way that you couldn't really see any naughty bits. I wouldn't worry too much.

    I'm just glad I grabbed the pic before you took it down, since it's now the background on my boss's machine. Being employed at an art school means never having to apologize for looking at b00bs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. World where people have to apologize for suprise boobies ain't right.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never apologize for unexpected boobies, man.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A post with Shatner + bewbs and you're apologising?! Surely the correct response is: "Behold, I answer for you know the ancient question of what is best in life: Shatner, cameras and boobs! KNEEL BEFORE JEFF!"

    Besides, anyone working on the Shatnerday before Easter *deserves* grief. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unexpected perhaps, but NEVER unwelcome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shucks... I missed the boobies!!

    ReplyDelete