Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Design A Dungeon Room contest

I've told you all about my Easy Peasy EC PC Contest, but I should probably mention that I'm also a judge for the Design A Dungeon Room Contest over at Robertson Games. You can follow that link to get all the rules. It's pretty much what it says on the tin: design a cool room suitable for an old school dungeon. The sponsors Stuart's lined up should be providing some pretty sweet prizes.

PS: Maybe I need to post a new pic of myself online. The list of judges shows me back when I was coiffed cueball style.

PPS: Hey! One of the ladies from Dungeon Majesty is also a judge! That's pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jeff!

    If you send me a new photo I'll update it. Or just Photoshop a nice haircut in there for you.

    Jennifer Juniper Stratford is very cool. That really is her gaming group on the show. :)

    ReplyDelete