Monday, September 13, 2004

Blogging about blogging, and other stuff

Dude, I'm getting a Dell! Once my new machine is up and running at home I hope to be able to get back into the swing of things as fas as blogging goes. In the meantime I'm considering starting another blog devoted solely to hashing out the details of my new 3E campaign. Mainly, I want a convenient online location where I can just throw out some rough setting ideas. I see it as a short term blogging project that would eventually form the basis of a campaign bible.

Pat was over yesterday. Foregoing our normal session of just Talking About Games, we actually played something! Pat whipped up four fantasy adventurers for Savage Worlds and I threw some monsters at him. First I unleashed a band of orcs, then a trio of ogres, and finally a dragon. The fight with the dragon took two freakin' hours! All this was meant to be a sort of playtest towards Pat converting G1-3 Against the Giants to the standards of Dungeons & Savages.

No comments:

Post a Comment